The Yakima City Council will conduct four study sessions during the next two weeks for the 2022 budget.
The purpose of the study sessions is to evaluate city service levels within forecasted city revenues. The City of Yakima is committed to keeping citizens informed.
The budget sessions will be held from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm remotely via Zoom on the following dates:
Tuesday, October 5th
Thursday, October 7th
Tuesday, October 12th
Thursday, October 14th
The proposed 2022 budget for the City of Yakima is available at KMI 2022 Preliminary Budget (yakimawa.gov)
Click NovusAGENDA for the agenda for the October 5th budget study session.
The City Council’s budget study sessions will air live on the Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC), Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live on the City of Yakima website – https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen live to the October 5th budget study session:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 923 0702 7115 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 099765 #
The following precautions are in place for the budget study sessions due to COVID-19:
- The meetings will be conducted via Zoom.
- Community members cannot attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
All of the budget meetings will be available to view later on-demand on the Y-PAC website, https://videos.yakimawa.gov/CablecastPublicSite/?channel=2