Striving for Excellence
As a comprehensive Human Resource Center for the City of Yakima, we are dedicated to:
- Providing excellent and courteous service for the employees and community in Affirmative Action; Benefit Administration; Civil Service Administration; Classification & Compensation; Disciplinary Review; Employee & Labor Relations; Recruitment, Testing & Selection; Research & Policy Development; Safety Administration; Training;
- Fostering a climate of equal opportunity and fairness in all aspects of employment: benefits; discipline; hiring; promotion; training; career advancement;
- Cultivating motivated and effective employees to provide superior public services for the people of the City of Yakima by: developing an appreciation of the City’s employees as a valuable resource; fostering a career plan; anticipating the needs of the users of the City’s resources
- Educating the employees and public regarding the services available from the Human Resources Division.
HR Manager – Cheryl Ann Mattia
(509) 575-6090 – email@example.com