Yard Waste Service
The Refuse Division offers optional yard debris collection to single family residences and multi-family complexes. A 64 or 96-gallon wheeled yard cart is provided for weekly collection from March 1 through November 30. We ask that you store the cart during the winter months. There is no charge for the service December through February.
|Yard Waste Cart Size
||Weekly Collection Fee
- Please have containers at the curb or alley line by 6:00 a.m. on the day of your scheduled pickup.
- Place your cart at the curb or alley line at least 4 feet from any obstruction, including other garbage or yard debris carts, vehicles, fences, mailboxes, power poles, etc.
- Place your cart with the wheels facing your residence and the lid opening towards the road.
- Avoid placing the container under low hanging tree branches, wires, building eves or other objects.
- Please refrain from parking your vehicle in front of the cart.