Yard Waste Collection
Yard Waste Service
The Refuse Division offers optional yard debris collection to single family residences and multi-family complexes. A 96-gallon wheeled yard cart is provided for weekly collection from March 1 through November 30. We ask that you store the cart during the winter months. There is no charge for service December through February. The minimum service period for Yard Waste is two months, if a customer requests their service to be cancelled and the cart removed, there is a $16.00 fee. To suspend service while keeping the cart at the home, the minimum period of time for such suspension is 30 days and the maximum period of time is 90 days.
New Rates Effective January 1st, 2022
|Yard Waste Cart Size||Monthly Collection Fee|
|Second 96-Gallon Cart||$9.55|
- Please have containers at the curb or alley line by 6:00 a.m. on the day of your scheduled pickup.
- Place your cart at the curb or alley line at least 4 feet from any obstruction, including other garbage or yard debris carts, vehicles, fences, mailboxes, power poles, etc.
- Place your cart with the wheels facing your residence and the lid opening towards the road.
- Avoid placing the container under low hanging tree branches, wires, building eves or other objects.
- Please refrain from parking your vehicle in front of the cart.
- Plastic Bags
- Food Scraps
- Animal Waste
- Ashes and Sod
- Building Materials
- Tree Trunks or Large Branches