Recent Issues in Planning
- Modified Phase 1 Restaurant Guidelines
- Development of Housing Action Plan
- Shoreline Master Program Update
- 2020 Comprehensive Plan Amendments (CPAs)
- Report of Current Applications Under Review
- Public Hearing Notices
- Online Permit Center – search for application details and public notices
- I saw a yellow “land use action” sign in my neighborhood – what’s going on?
Question of the Moment
How do I obtain a flood elevation certificate for my property?
If you believe a flood elevation certificate has been prepared for your property and you need a copy, please submit a public records request. If there is not one on file and you are in need of one for your property, please contact a licensed land surveyor; the city does not provide this service.