2022 Text Amendments
The City of Yakima Planning Division is reviewing updates to Title 15 Yakima Urban Area Zoning Ordinance and Title 14 Subdivision Ordinance of the Yakima Municipal Code.
PUBLIC HEARING – Yakima Planning Commission and City Council
- City Council Public Hearing Packet – hearing on May 3, 2022
- Notice of YPC Recommendation to City Council – issued March 29, 2022
- Notice of Retained Determination of Non Significance – issued March 22, 2022
- Notice of Application, Environmental Review, and Public Hearing – issued March 2, 2022
- 2022 Proposed Text Amendments – Draft for Public Review – issued March 2, 2022
- Visit the Yakima Planning Commission website to view upcoming meeting agendas, minutes, and videos.
- City Council will hold a public hearing on the proposed text amendments scheduled on May 3, 2022.
- A public hearing was held with the Yakima Planning Commission on Wednesday March 23, 2022 via Zoom. View the public hearing: https://videos.yakimawa.gov/CablecastPublicSite/show/11737?channel=2
- Contact the City of Yakima Planning Division at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (509) 575-6183 for more information.