Do you need assistance with rent, utilities, or home repair? Are you a landlord seeking information or legal advice? Resources from around the Yakima Valley and Washington State are available to you for these needs and many more. View the information below or download this list.

ONDS (City of Yakima)509-575-6101Senior/Disabled Emergency Home repair Program in the City Limits of Yakima, Landlord Tenant Law Resources
Graffiti Hotline/Yak Back509-575-3550Graffiti Complaints –
Clear Legal NWJ (Outside King Co.)1-888-201-1014Free Legal Assistance –
Clear Legal NWJ Senior1-888-387-7111Free Legal Assistance for Seniors –
Clear NWJ (Local)509-574-4234Free Legal Assistance –
Columbia Legal509-575-5593Free Legal Assistance
Northwest Fair Housing Alliance1-800-200-3247
Assistance with Housing Discrimination & Equal Subsidized Housing
Yakima Valley Landlord Association509-457-4770Assistance for Landlords
OIC of WABernie Romero
Home Repair Program Outside of City limits
OIC of WAHeidi Silva, Program Manager
Energy Assistance
OIC of WALuisa Perez
Weatherization Program
Yakima Co. HOME Program509-574-2300Yakima Co. Home repair program
Habitat for HumanityDeisy Martinez
Homeownership Low Income
Yakima Housing Authority509-453-3106Low Income Housing
Home Loan Repairs ( Select Rural Areas)
Catholic Charities Housing509-853-2800Homeownership Low Income
Catholic Charities Elder Services509-965-7100Volunteer Services, Senior Companion, Respite, Wheel Chair ramp assistance.
Catholic Charities Basic Needs509-457-5111Emergency food, clothing and household items.
Northwest Community Action Center509-865-7630 ex 2716COVID-19 Rental Assistance-Lower Valley
Northwest Community Action Center509-865-7630Help with Housing, assistance with deposits, rent, utility deposits, landlord mitigation, Energy Assistance- Lower Valley
Yakima Neighborhood Health509-249-6232COVID-19 Rental Assistance, Homeless Services
Washington Law Helpwww.washingtonlawhelp.orgResource website with WA law information for-landlord & tenant rights, housing, legal forms, debt/bankruptcy, civil, immigration, etc..
Combat Veterans UnitedMike Brown
Services for Veterans ONLY
Veterans Administration509-457-2736Housing Services for Honorably discharged Veterans
Old Guard RidersJerod Riley
Services for Veterans ONLY
Aging & Long-Term Care Services509-469-0500Resources and Services for Senior/Disabled
Lions ClubMarv
Wheel Chairs Ramp Assistance
YWCA509-248-7796Housing, Clothing and services to Domestic Violence Victims
Salvation Army509-453-3139Rent and Utility payment services and Food Bank
St. Vincent De Paul509-457-5111Rent and Utility Assistance
St. Josephs509-248-1911Rent and Utility Assistance
Holy Redeemer509-575-3713Rent and Utility Assistance
Holy Family509-966-0830Rent and Utility Assistance
Sunrise Outreach509-225-9310Food and Clothing
Triumph Treatment509-248-1800Clean and Sober Housing and Services
Next Step Housing509-457-8771Clean and Sober Housing and Services