Walking tours of historic Tahoma Cemetery and Franklin Park, Family Play Days at Fisher Park Golf Course and Friday Night Teen Zone at Washington Fruit Community Center are just a few of the activities in the 2022 Summer Program Guide recently issued by City of Yakima Parks and Recreation.
The guide is now available at the Yakima Parks and Recreation office (2301 Fruitvale Boulevard), Yakima City Hall and online at 2022-YPR-Summer-PG.pdf (yakimaparks.com)
The 16-page Summer Program Guide includes information about:
- Lessons ranging from swimming to tennis to golf
- Schedules for Viva La Musica and the Summer Sunset Concert Series, as well as the Outdoor Summer Cinema Series
- The 16th annual Paws in the Pool event at Franklin Pool
- A variety of traditional and non-traditional sports camps that will be offered throughout the summer
- A school supply drive at the City of Yakima Harman Center
For more information about City of Yakima organized summer activities, click the link above or call Yakima Parks and Recreation at 509-575-6020.
UPDATE: Lions Pool is closed this summer due to a mechanical issue with the pool’s main pump.