The Yakima City Council will hold its next regular business meeting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, February 20th in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the February 20th business meeting include:
- Receiving the 2017 Sundome Annual Report.
- Recognizing the retirements of Fire Chief Bob Stewart and Deputy Fire Chief Mark Soptich.
- Updating the Strategic Planning Process.
- Holding the first public input meeting on the 2017 Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report.
- Holding a public hearing to declare certain property as surplus.
- Holding a closed record hearing to consider an appeal of the Hearing Examiner’s decision regarding Bicycle Apartments.
Click http://bit.ly/2EITdHz to see the complete agenda for the February 20th meeting.
The Yakima City Council business meeting will be aired live at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 20th on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. It will be replayed on the same channel at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 21st and at 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday, February 24th and 25th.
The meeting will also be streamed live at 6:00 pm on February 20th on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.