The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, January 20th, 2015.
Action taken by the Council on January 20th included:
– Approval of a land exchange for Cascade Mill Parkway roundabout
– Amending the six-year transportation improvement program
– Approval of an agreement with Southwest Yakima Rotary for a new observation deck at Randall Park
– Authorizing participation in the Washington Department of Corrections work crew program
– Amending the City of Yakima dangerous dog ordinance
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the January 20th Yakima City Council meeting – http://bit.ly/1CcECv6
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – https://www.yakimawa.gov/.