The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, December 8th, 2015.
Action taken by the Council on December 8th included:
– Approving the 2016 budget for the City of Yakima
– Adding bike lanes for the entire North 1st Street revitalization project
– Approving a loan repayment agreement for the Seasons Performance Hall
– Purchasing land for the SOZO sports complex
– Approving a new collective bargaining agreement for transit employees
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the December 8th Yakima City Council meeting- http://bit.ly/1OOWdQE
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.