Do I Qualify?
- You must be a homeowner or buying a home inside the City limits of Yakima.
- At least 55 years of age or Social Security Disable (no age limit for disabled persons).
- Live in the home on a year-round basis and have owned the home for at least one year.
- Must be below 80% of Federal Median Income Guidelines for the number of people in the home. (All people’s income in the home must be counted).
- Complete an application process.
- Own more than one property.
- Have more than $50,000 in savings.
- The home has been on the market in the last 90 days.
- The home is not in your name.
- Unable to complete the application (Lack of documentation).