Five venues will take center stage during a Downtown Artwalk in Yakima on Thursday, March 22nd.
“This is the third time we’ve done this,” said David Lynx, a member of the City of Yakima’s Arts Commission and Director of the Larson Gallery. “It brings an awareness of what’s available in Downtown Yakima in terms of visual art.”
The Downtown Artwalk is from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm on March 22nd.
It is free of charge and open to the public.
The venues and featured artists include:
- Gilbert Cellars, 5 North Front Street. Art by David Johansson.
- Hotel Maison, 321 East Yakima Avenue. Art by Bill Brennen, W D Frank, and Albert Van Troba.
- Yakima Maker Space, 16 South 1st Street. Art by Jen Borst, “The View From Here.”
- Larson @ The Seasons, 101 North Naches Avenue. Group exhibition, “The Artist Within: A Different View of Dementia.”
- Essencia Artisan Bakery, 4 North 3rd Street. Group exhibition, “Voyage of the Monarchs.”
Art exhibits will include painting and photography, Lynx said. Venues may offer finger foods and wine tasting.
Visit http://bit.ly/2FPyT7L for more information about the March 22nd Downtown Artwalk.