The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, April 21st, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the April 21st regular meeting include:
- Extending the term of the contract agreement with Interim City Manager Alex Meyerhoff.
- Receiving a City Manager recruitment update.
- Receiving a COVID-19 update.
- Considering a resolution authorizing the censure of City Councilmember Jason White.
The following restrictions will continue for the April 21st meeting due to COVID-19:
- Most of the Council members will attend via telephone
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend the meeting in person
- No general public comment will take place during the meeting.
The April 21st Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Click the following link to see the complete agenda packet for the regular meeting on Tuesday, April 21st – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=784&MinutesMeetingID=865&doctype=Agenda