The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, December 1st, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the December 1st regular meeting include:
- A resolution approving extension of Mayoral Proclamation declaring an emergency order, if the Mayor issues a proclamation extending the civil emergency proclamation and order due to COVID-19
- Receiving a COVID-19 update
- Appointments to City of Yakima boards, committees and commissions
- Adopting the 2021 budget for the City of Yakima
Click the following link for the entire December 1st meeting agenda packet – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=862&MinutesMeetingID=919&doctype=Agenda
The following precautions are in place for the December 1st regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted by speakerphone.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to provide written comment to the City Council. Written comments received by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, December 1st, will be provided to the City Council prior to the meeting. There will be no opportunity for verbal comment from the public during the meeting.
The December 1st Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 920 7136 4875 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 263635 #