The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, February 2nd in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the February 2nd regular meeting include:
- A resolution approving extension of Mayoral Proclamation declaring an emergency order, if the Mayor issues a proclamation extending the civil emergency proclamation and order due to COVID-19
- Issuing a Black History Month proclamation
- Receiving a 2021 State Legislative Session update
- Receiving a status report of traffic-calming along 40th Avenue and Chestnut.
Council will also consider property maintenance code revisions. Click City Council to Consider Property Maintenance Code Revisions | News – City of Yakima (yakimawa.gov) for a previous news release with details.
Click the following link for the entire February 2nd meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The following precautions are in place for the February 2nd regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The February 2nd Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 954 2013 7741 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 269593 #