The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, January 18th, 2022.
Agenda items for the January 18th regular meeting include:
- Presentation from Yakima Valley Trolleys
- Presentation and resolution regarding development of a bicycle pump track at Randall Park
- 2022 State Legislature session briefing
Click the following link for the entire January 18th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held in a Zoom/in-person hybrid format:
- For those who would like to attend the meeting in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street, the City is required to follow the Governor’s Proclamation regarding face coverings. Every person entering City Hall, including those entering to attend a City Council meeting, are required to wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth at all times. Masks will be available in the alcove at City Hall.
- The meeting will be available live via Zoom. Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 949 5723 2110 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 721981 #
The January 18th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
At 5:00 pm on Tuesday, January 18th, just prior to the regular meeting that same night, Council will hold an executive session regarding acquisition of real property.