The Yakima City Council will hold its next regular business meeting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, January 2nd in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the January 2nd business meeting include:
- Administering the Oath of Office for 3 Newly Elected City Council members.
- Electing the Mayor and Assistant Mayor (Mayor Pro-tem)
- Issuing a School Board Recognition proclamation.
- Issuing a proclamation commemorating Yakima’s historic name change.
- Holding an Executive Session regarding pending litigation.
Click http://bit.ly/2BT5fsU to see the complete agenda for the January 2nd meeting. It is the Council’s first regular business meeting of 2018.
The Yakima City Council business meeting will be aired live at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, January 2nd on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. It will be replayed on the same channel at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 3rd and at 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday, January 6th and 7th.
The meeting will be streamed live at 6:00 pm on January 2nd on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.