The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, January 5th, 2021 in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the January 5th regular meeting include:
- A resolution approving extension of Mayoral Proclamation declaring an emergency order, if the Mayor issues a proclamation extending the civil emergency proclamation and order due to COVID-19
- Receiving a COVID-19 update
- Receiving an analysis report on Washington Fruit Community Center
- Discussing special event permits
Click the following link for the entire January 5th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The following precautions are in place for the January 5th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to provide written comment to the City Council. Written comments received by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, January 5th, will be provided to the City Council prior to the meeting. There will be no opportunity for verbal comment from the public during the meeting.
The January 5th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-888-788-0099
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 946 2497 6083 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 415638 #