The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, May 3rd, 2022.
Agenda items for the May 3rd regular meeting include:
- Introduction of Assistant City Manager Rosylen Oglesby
- Discussion about applying for County American Rescue Plan Act funds for internet in City parks.
- Discussion on amending the Council Rules of Procedure relating to limiting public comment to Yakima County residents only
Click the following link for the entire May 3rd meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 969 3009 4772 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 693750 #
The May 3rd Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/