The Yakima City Council holds its next regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, July 2nd. The meeting begins at 6:00 pm at Yakima City Hall.
Items on the July 2nd agenda include:
– Consideration of an application to rename “A” Street to Sgt. Pendleton Blvd.
– Review of 2013 State Legislative session
– Consideration of a 5-year jail services agreement with Yakima County
– Changing the compensation formula for vacation of public streets and alleys
– Easement modification for proposed commercial development at the corner of 1st Street and Yakima Ave
To see the complete agenda for the July 2nd Council meeting, click on the following link http://bit.ly/15NF6ns
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 22 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following day. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – www.yakimawa.gov
Communications & Public Affairs Director Randy Beehler – 901-1142