The Yakima City Council holds its next regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, January 5th, 2016. The meeting begins at 6:00 pm at Yakima City Hall.
Items on the January 5th agenda include:
– Election of Mayor and Assistant Mayor
– Special recognition for outstanding service to the community
– Status report on dangerous buildings
– Setting a January 19th public hearing date to amend the six-year transportation improvement plan
– Accepting a Transportation Improvement Board grant for the North 1st Street revitalization project.
To see the complete agenda for the January 5th Council meeting, click on the following link http://bit.ly/1PzI3Bx
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following day. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/