The Yakima City Council holds its next regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, February 16th, 2016. The meeting begins at 6:00 pm at Yakima City Hall.
Items on the February 16th agenda include:
– A resolution of intent to remove the current ban on the sale, production and processing of recreational marijuana and to develop appropriate land use and zoning regulations for such activities.
– The City of Yakima 2015 Strategic Priorities year end report
– Recognition of service for veteran Yakima Fire Department officers
– A public hearing to amend the six-year transportation improvement program
– Engineering and consultant services for the 2017 wastewater facility plan update
To see the complete agenda for the February 16th Council meeting, click on the following link- http://bit.ly/1SmceQA
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following day. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/