The Yakima City Council holds its next regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, January 17th, 2017.
The meeting begins at 6:00 pm in the Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall.
Items on the January 17th agenda include:
- Resolution declaring Yakima a “Welcoming City”
- Adoption of 2017-2020 Yakima Economic Development Strategic Plan
- Setting a February 7th public hearing date to amend the six-year Transportation Improvement Program
- Submission of a federal grant application for a low water use demonstration project
- Presentation of the 2015 Wastewater Treatment Plant Outstanding Performance Award
- Recognition of retiring Fire Captains Rocky Willette and Tim Whitehurst
To see the complete agenda for the January 17th Council meeting, click on the following link: http://bit.ly/2jrTgd3
Yakima City Council business meeting will be replayed on Y-PAC Charter Cable Channel 194 at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, January 18th. The meeting can also be viewed at 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday and is available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/