The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, February 17th, 2015.
Action taken by the Council on February 17th included:
– Approval of $100,000 for marketing and operational expenses at the Yakima Valley SunDome
– Rejecting a public advisory vote on the proposed Yakima downtown plaza
– Establishing no parking zones along parade routes
– Approving the use of federal grant funds to promote air passenger service at the Yakima airport
– Providing direction on potential and pending items before the state legislature
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the January 20th Yakima City Council meeting – http://bit.ly/1vXeC6K
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – https://www.yakimawa.gov/.