The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, October 20th, 2015.
Action taken by the Council on October 20th included:
– Denying an appeal of expansion plans for the Union Gospel Mission
– Adopting 2016 State Legislative & Administrative Priorities
– Accepting a $500,000 state grant for improvements at Randall Park
– Approving art work for the Fair Avenue Roundabout
– Placing the process for selecting a new City Manager on the October 27th study session agenda
– Approving funding to continue operation of the Yakima/Ellensburg Commuter service
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the October 20th Yakima City Council meeting- http://bit.ly/1LnXYkD
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – https://www.yakimawa.gov/.