The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, December 1st, 2015.
Action taken by the Council on December 1st included:
– Expanding the lodging tax advisory committee membership
– Approving a professional services agreement for investigative services
– Approving adjustments to the proposed 2016 city budget
– Updating the Yakima special events and parade ordinance
– Approving various comprehensive plan amendments and rezone requests
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the December 1st Yakima City Council meeting- http://bit.ly/1OxOPcc
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.