The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, June 7th, 2016.
Action taken by the Council on June 7th included:
– Seeking an emergency loan to address health and sanitation issues at a homeless encampment near downtown
– Requesting additional information on a proposal homeless facility for veterans
– Setting a July 5th public hearing date to consider Planning Commission recommendations on marijuana land use regulations
– Approving Spanish-language interpreter services at City Council meetings
– Revisiting the City’s pit bull ban at the June 21st Council meeting
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the June 7th Yakima City Council meeting – http://bit.ly/1RXdSlP
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.