The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, June 21st, 2016.
Action taken by the Council on June 21st included:
– Declining to refer the City’s pit bull ordinance to the public safety committee
– Recommending Councilmember Maureen Adkison for the AWC Legislative Priorities Committee
– Establishing a community diversion program
– Using proceeds from an election lawsuit settlement to develop a student internship program
– Moving the July 5th Council meeting to the Yakima Convention Center
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the June 21st Yakima City Council meeting- http://bit.ly/28XBkTZ
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.