The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, July 19th, 2016.
Action taken by the Council on July 19th included:
- Banning unauthorized camping and storage of personal property on City property
- Approving development of a City of Yakima Economic Development Strategic Plan
- Supporting a student mentor/internship program
- Approving federal funds for low income housing and rehabilitation projects
- Requesting a study session on funding and construction of the Yakima Central Plaza
- Requesting a study session to review the 2016 City budget status
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the July 20th Yakima City Council meeting-http://bit.ly/29MvJ5t
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable Channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.