The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, October 4th, 2016.
Action taken by the Council on October 4th included:
– Approving two amendments to the City marijuana ordinance
– Renaming Columbus Day to Indigenous People’s Day in the city of Yakima
– Seeking economic developing funding for street improvements near the airport
– Approving a letter of support for a veterans homeless project
– Appointing members to the Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the October 4th Yakima City Council meeting- http://bit.ly/2dSSJyH
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable Channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.