The Yakima City Council held its most recent regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, December 13th, 2016.
Action taken by the Council on December 13th included:
– Adopting the 2017 City of Yakima Budget
– Setting a January 10th public hearing date for creation of a Transportation Benefit District
– Placing an ambulance dispatching fee on the January 17th Council agenda
– Seeking additional information on Safe Communities, Sanctuary Cities and Refugee Communities
– Requesting additional information on homeless issues
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the December 13th Yakima City Council meeting- http://bit.ly/2gFNuXy
Yakima City Council regular agenda business meetings air live on Charter Cable Channel 194 and are replayed at 7:00 pm the following night. The meetings are shown again at 9:00 am on the following Saturday and Sunday and are also available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.