The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, October 18th, 2022.
Agenda items for the October 18th regular meeting include:
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee presents proposed amendment to policies and procedures
- Resolution authorizing grant acceptance from the Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation to create historic overlay district guidelines for Naches Avenue
- Mentorship-Internship Program
Click the following link for the entire October 18th meeting agenda packet – NovusAGENDA
The meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 931 0773 1152 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 522116 #
The October 18th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/