The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, October 20th, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the October 20th regular meeting include:
- Receiving a COVID-19 update
- Recognizing the City water treatment plant for its Gold Certificate of Achievement for 10 years of outstanding performance producing drinking water.
- Setting November 2nd and November 17th as dates for public hearings for the 2021 preliminary budget.
- Setting November 2nd as the date for a public hearing regarding Ad Valorem Tax (property tax) for collection in 2021.
Click the following link to see the complete agenda packet for the October 20th meeting – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=872&MinutesMeetingID=909&doctype=Agenda
The following precautions are in place for the October 20th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to provide written comment to the City Council. Written comments received by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, October 20th, will be provided to the City Council prior to the meeting.
The October 20th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Call 1-253-215-8782 or 1-888-788-0099
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 969-7301-2736#
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 424901#