The Yakima City Council will hold its next regular business meeting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, October 3rd in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the October 3rd business meeting include:
- Receiving the Yakima Central Plaza third quarter 2017 update.
- Receiving a third quarter update from the YMCA regarding a proposed aquatics/fitness facility at Chesterley Park.
- Considering a boundary adjustment agreement with the City of Union Gap.
- Reviewing special event fees for non-profit organizations.
- Holding a closed record hearing to consider the Planning Commission’s recommendation regarding the Anderson Estates South preliminary plat.
Click http://bit.ly/2x24v6A to see the complete agenda for the October 3rd meeting.
The Yakima City Council business meeting will be aired live at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, October 3rd on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. It will be replayed on the same channel at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 4th and at 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday, October 7th and 8th.
The meeting will be streamed live at 6:00 pm on October 3rd on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.