The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, October 6th, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the October 6th regular meeting include:
- A resolution approving extension of Mayoral Proclamation declaring an emergency order, if the Mayor issues a proclamation extending the civil emergency proclamation and order due to COVID-19
- Issuing a proclamation for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Recognizing the City’s Distinguished Budget Presentation Award for the 2020 budget as awarded by the Government Finance Officers Association
- Receiving a summary status for the Cascade Mill Redevelopment Project
- Amending an agreement with Yakima County Development Association regarding CARES Act grant funds for small businesses and non-profit corporations impacted by COVID-19
Click the following link for the entire October 6th meeting agenda packet – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=860&MinutesMeetingID=899&doctype=Agenda
The following precautions are in place for the October 6th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted by speakerphone.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to provide written comment to the City Council. Written comments received by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, October 6th, will be provided to the City Council prior to the meeting. There will be no opportunity for verbal comment from the public during the meeting.
The October 6th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-877-853-5247 or 1-888-788-0099
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 953 3303 1553#
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 947141#