The Yakima City Council will conduct four study sessions during the next two weeks for the 2021 budget.
The purpose of the study sessions is to evaluate city service levels within forecasted city revenues. The City of Yakima is committed to keeping citizens informed.
The budget sessions will be held from 9:00 am to 11:00 am at Yakima City Hall on the following dates:
Tuesday, October 6th
Thursday, October 8th
Tuesday, October 13th
Thursday, October 15th
The proposed 2021 budget for the City of Yakima is available at https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/AttachmentViewer.ashx?AttachmentID=13987&ItemID=7389
Click https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/CoverSheet.aspx?ItemID=7389&MeetingID=881 for the October 6th budget study session agenda.
The City Council’s budget study sessions will air live on the Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC), Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live on the City of Yakima website – https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen live to the October 6th budget study session:
- Dial 1-877-853-5247 or 1-888-788-0099
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 941 9392 9000#
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 208344#
The following precautions are in place for the October 6th budget study session due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted by speakerphone.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to provide written comment to the City Council. Written comments received by 3:00 pm on Monday, October 5th, will be provided to the City Council prior to Tuesday morning’s meeting. There will be no opportunity for verbal comment from the public during the meeting.
All of the meetings will be in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
All of the budget meetings will be available to view later on-demand on the Y-PAC website, https://videos.yakimawa.gov/CablecastPublicSite/?channel=2