The Yakima City Council holds its next regular agenda business meeting on Tuesday, October 18th, 2016. The meeting begins at 6:00 pm in the Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall.
Items on the October 18th agenda include:
- Establishing rules and regulations for Uber and other transportation network companies operating in the City
- Revoking permission to use a City-owned parking as a temporary homeless encampment
- Changing Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples Day in Yakima
- Information regarding refuse and recycling
- Setting public hearing dates on the proposed 2017 City budget
To see the complete agenda for the October 18th Council meeting, click on the following link: http://bit.ly/2eoREPv .
Yakima City Council business meeting will be replayed on Y-PAC Charter Cable Channel 194 at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, October 19th. The meeting can also be viewed at 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday and is available on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/