The Yakima City Council will hold its next regular business meeting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, April 17th in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the April 17th business meeting include:
- Issuing an Arbor Day 2018 proclamation.
- Introducing Savannah Kimzey, the City of Yakima’s 2018 AWC Scholarship nominee.
- Recognizing Officer Gary Garza for 30 years of service.
- Adopting the preliminary design for the Yakima Central Plaza and authorizing initiation of all work and documentation necessary to construct the Yakima Central Plaza.
- Revising the Animal Control ordinance addressing dangerous and potentially dangerous dogs.
Click http://bit.ly/2qzsGDw to see the complete agenda for the April 17th meeting.
The Yakima City Council business meeting will be aired live at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 17th on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. It will be replayed on the same channel at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18th and at 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday, April 21st and April 22nd.
The meeting will also be streamed live at 6:00 pm on April 3rd on the City of Yakima website – https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/