The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, April 4th, 2023.
Agenda items for the April 4th regular meeting include:
- A proclamation regarding Red Cross Fire Safety Week
- The introduction of newly-selected City Clerk Rosalinda Ibarra
- The City of Yakima Bicycle-Pedestrian Advisory Committee recommendation regarding the William O. Douglas Trail trolley bridge project
- Update on the definition of “abandoned” in the International Property Maintenance Code
Click the following link for the entire April 4th meeting agenda packet – https://bit.ly/40T2K4X
The meeting will be held at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 938 7602 8034 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 9129930 #
The April 4th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and stream live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/