The Yakima City Council will hold its next regular business meeting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, December 5th in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the December 5th business meeting include:
- Introducing new Assistant City Manager Ana Cortez-Steiner.
- Holding a second public hearing on the proposed 2018 Preliminary Budget for the City of Yakima.
- Considering an ordinance establishing an annual vehicle license fee.
- Discussing parking meters.
- Considering an amendment to the City Code eliminating a current cap on utility taxes that apply only to large-scale utility users.
Click http://bit.ly/2jCBV20 to see the complete agenda for the December 5th meeting.
The Yakima City Council business meeting will be aired live at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, December 5th, on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. It will be replayed on the same channel at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 6th and at 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday, December 9th and 10th.
The meeting will be streamed live at 6:00 pm on December 5th on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.