The Yakima City Council held a regular meeting yesterday, Tuesday, April 16th.
Action by the Council yesterday included:
- Issuing a Tele-Communicators Week Proclamation.
- Issuing a Stand Against Racism Proclamation.
- Issuing a Cinco de Mayo Proclamation.
- Recognizing Walt Fridley of the Wastewater Division for an Apple Award.
- Approving a letter of support for Opportunity Industrialization Center.
Last night’s meeting will air on Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC) Charter Cable Channel 194 at 7 pm tonight, Wednesday.
At this time, the meeting is not available on-demand on the Y-PAC website due to a Video on Demand server failure. However, the meeting can be watched by clicking this link – https://yakimawa.box.com/s/w1cj628k8uyb2pby6yuv0tzh7y6869r1
An archive of Y-PAC meeting coverage is available at https://videos.yakimawa.gov
The Yakima City Council will hold a special agenda preview meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, April 23rd. Its next regular meeting is at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, May 7th.
Both meetings will be in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street. They will air live on Y-PAC and streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/