The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, April 19th, 2022.
Agenda items for the April 19th regular meeting include:
- Appointments to the Planning Commission and Tourist Promotion Area
- Resolution authorizing an agreement with Central Washington Mountain Rescue to use Franklin Park for its annual two-day Rope Training Program
- Ordinance amending the City of Yakima Municipal Code, Chapter 1.04: City Council Election Districts, and adopting the updated districting map entitled: Yakima City Council Election Districts 2022
Click the following link for the entire April 19th meeting agenda packet – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=1000&MinutesMeetingID=1034&doctype=Agenda
The meeting will be held via Zoom and in person at Yakima City Hall, 129 N. 2nd Street.
Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
- Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 999 5445 8413 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 609597 #
The April 19th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/