The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting via Zoom at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, April 20th.
Agenda items for the April 20th regular meeting include:
- Retirement recognition of Senior Engineer Bob Desgrosellier, who has worked for the City for 40 years
- A report from the City of Yakima Community Integration Committee
- A 2021 state legislative session update
- A background report for consideration of site-specific rezone standards
Click the following link for the entire April 20th meeting agenda packet – https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/agendas-and-minutes/
The following precautions are in place for the April 20th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted via Zoom.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- Live public comment on agenda items via Zoom is available. Click Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov) for instructions and a Public Comment Request Form.
The April 20th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 975 0720 0548 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 419723 #