The Yakima City Council will hold its next regular business meeting at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, August 15th in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the August 15th business meeting include:
- Discussing a draft letter to President Donald Trump regarding Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
- Discussing a draft letter to U.S. Congress regarding House Resolution 2997.
- Considering the appointment of Councilmember Dulce Gutierrez to the Washington State Partnership on Juvenile Justice.
- Receiving an update on senior staff searches.
- Discussing neighborhood forums.
The City Council will also hold a closed-record appeal hearing at 6:30 pm regarding the Hearing Examiner’s decision on a request by Yakima Neighborhood Health Services to convert a commercial building into a multi-family residential development.
Click on http://bit.ly/2vuqy1M to see the complete agenda for the August 15th meeting.
The Yakima City Council business meeting will be aired live at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, August 15th on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. It will be replayed on the same channel at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 16th and at 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday, August 19th and 20th.
The meeting will be streamed live at 6:00 pm on August 15th on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.