The Yakima City Council will hold its next regular business meeting at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, August 1st, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street. The Council is meeting earlier than its usual 6:00 pm time due to National Night Out events planned for that night.
Agenda items for the August 1st business meeting include:
- Receiving a report on the Yakima Planning Commission’s findings regarding allowing retail marijuana sales in the M-1 Zoning District.
- Holding a closed record public hearing to consider the Hearing Examiner’s recommendation for a rezone proposed at 4503 Powerhouse Road.
- Setting Tuesday, August 15th as the date for a closed record appeal hearing regarding the Hearing Examiner’s decision on a proposal to convert a commercial building at 201 South 6th Street into a multi-family residential development.
- Considering an agreement to resolve and settle the lawsuit brought by Keith A. Schrank.
- Receiving a Central Washington State Fair mid-year report.
Prior to its regular business meeting at 2:00 pm, the City Council will hold an Executive Session at 1:45 pm on Tuesday, August 1st, to discuss pending litigation.
Click on http://bit.ly/2uBZYEX to see the complete agenda for the August 1st meeting.
The Yakima City Council business meeting will be aired live at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, August 1st on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. It will be replayed on the same channel at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 2nd and at 9:00 am on Saturday and Sunday, August 5th and 6th.
The meeting will be streamed live at 2:00 pm on August 1st on the City of Yakima website – http://www.yakimawa.gov/.