The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Monday, August 2nd, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the August 2nd regular meeting include:
- Discussion of an application for a feasibility study for an anaerobic digester.
- Requested Charter change language that would prohibit a local income tax
- Appointment of members to Pro/Con Committees
Click the following link to see the complete agenda packet for the regular meeting on Monday, August 2nd – NovusAGENDA
Those attending the Council meeting are asked to wear masks if they are not fully vaccinated.
The August 2nd Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194. The meeting will also be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-253-215-8782 or 1-971-247-1195
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 966 7680 9298 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 505184 #
Public comment on agenda items may be made in person during the meeting in Council chambers.
Public comment by phone is also available, but must be arranged in advance of the meeting at Public Comment | City Council (yakimawa.gov). Requests to comment by phone must be made by 3:00 pm on Monday, August 2nd.