The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, August 4th, in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the August 4th regular meeting include:
- Receiving a COVID-19 update
- A resolution approving extension of Mayoral Proclamation declaring an emergency order, if the Mayor issues a proclamation extending the civil emergency proclamation and order due to COVID-19.
- A resolution authorizing the Mayor of the City of Yakima to execute an employment agreement for City Manager with Robert Harrison.
- Receiving the 2nd Quarter 2020 Capital Improvement Projects Report.
The following precautions are in place for the August 4th regular meeting due to COVID-19:
- The meeting will be conducted by speakerphone.
- Since Yakima City Hall is closed to public access, no community members can attend in person.
- E-mail email@example.com to provide written comment to the City Council. Written comments received by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, August 4th, will be provided to the City Council prior to the meeting.
The August 4th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Spectrum Channel 194, and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/
Another option is to call in and listen to the meeting:
- Dial 1-877-853-5247 or 1-888-788-0099
- When prompted for the meeting ID enter 939 8956 9989 #
- When prompted for the participant ID enter #
- When prompted for the meeting password enter 679776 #
Click the following link to see the agenda packet for the August 4th meeting – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=858&MinutesMeetingID=886&doctype=Agenda