The Yakima City Council will hold a regular meeting at 5:30 pm on Monday, August 5th in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street.
Agenda items for the August 5th regular meeting include:
- Issuing a National Health Center proclamation.
- Receiving a Gang Reduction Task Force (GRIT) update.
- Holding a closed record public hearing regarding a rezone application submitted by Triumph Treatment Services for 2708 Jerome Avenue.
- Receiving the 2nd Quarter Financial Report for 2019.
- Considering an ordinance repealing the City of Yakima Municipal Code Chapter 9.25 Cruising Control.
Click the following link to see the complete agenda packet for the regular meeting on Tuesday, August 5th – https://yakima.novusagenda.com/agendapublic/MeetingView.aspx?MeetingID=565&MinutesMeetingID=800&doctype=Agenda
The August 5th Yakima City Council regular meeting will air live at 5:30 pm on Y-PAC, Charter Cable channel 194.
The meeting will also be streamed live on the City of Yakima website at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/