The Yakima City Council held a regular meeting yesterday, Monday, August 5th.
Action by the Council yesterday included:
- Receiving a Gang Reduction Task Force (GRIT) update.
- Receiving the Ad Hoc Homeless Facility Review Committee summary report.
- Holding a closed record public hearing regarding a rezone application submitted by Triumph Treatment Services for 2708 Jerome Avenue.
- Receiving the 2nd Quarter Financial Report for 2019.
- Tabling an ordinance repealing the City of Yakima Municipal Code Chapter 9.25 Cruising Control.
Last night’s meeting will air on Yakima Public Affairs Channel (Y-PAC), Charter Cable Channel 194, at 7:00 pm tonight, Tuesday, and 7:00 pm Wednesday.
Follow this link to watch Y-PAC coverage of the August 5th meeting on-line – http://videos.yakimawa.gov/CablecastPublicSite/show/9371?channel=2
The next City Council regular meeting will be at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, August 20th.
The meeting will be in Council Chambers at Yakima City Hall, 129 North 2nd Street. It will also air live on Y-PAC and be streamed live at https://www.yakimawa.gov/council/live-stream/